The head of the ward is doctor Zofia Hanna Skoracka-Głyda, Specialist in Neurology. This ward was recently renovated and adapted fully to modern diagnostics and treatment for neurological illnesses such as:
- brain stroke
- multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson disease
- Alzheimer disease
- diseases of spine
- diseases of muscles, peripheral and central nervous system
- other neurological diseases
The range of diagnostics in the department has at its own disposal examinations such as:
- standard X-ray examinations
- computed tomography ( CT ),
- magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ),
- electromyography( EMG ),
- electroencephalgraphy ( EEG ),
- evoked potentials
- transcranial doppler ( TCD );
- electrocardiography ( EKG ),
- standard laboratory examinations ( e.g. blood, cerebrospinal fluid and urine tests ).
Besides the department possesses superb leadership during the early and late neurological rehabilitation in connection with paresis, paralysis, aphasia and low back pain. These treatments are made possible by use of an exercise room equipped with suitable equipment and supervised by qualified staff.
Telephone No: (+4865) 5122 500 ext. 131, 132, 134.